18 February 2009

CC license

I'm LaTeXing my class notes, and I plan on distributing them in some sense. Here's the Creative Commons license in LaTeX that I came up with (which puts CC in a circle and uses the hyperref package to hyperlink it):
\newcommand{\cclicense}{%
\smash{\raisebox{-0.45ex}{%
\setlength{\unitlength}{1em}%
\begin{picture}(1,1)%
\put(0.5,0.5){\circle{1}}
\put(0.5,0.5){\hbox to 0pt{%
\hss\raisebox{-.45ex}{\tiny\textsf{CC}}\hss}}%
\end{picture}%
}}%
\hskip -1em%
\href{http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/}%
{\ \hskip 1em \textsf{BY-SA}}%
}
Update: thanks are due to Mike for pointing out my use of an externally defined term, which I thought was in base/latex.ltx but was actually defined elsewhere.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Unnoted dependency:

\def\clap#1{\hbox to 0pt{\hss #1\hss}}

Post a Comment